Step 1 ~ Admissions
- Thank you for applying to Holmes Community College.
- Submit official high school transcripts or GED scores as well as transcripts from all post-secondary schools you have attended.
- Contact any Admissions Office if you have questions.
Step 2 ~ Financial Aid
- Review available financial aid options.
- Complete the FAFSA form as early as possible.
Step 3 ~ Academic Placement
- ACT/SAT scores or the COMPASS (college placement test) may be needed to determine appropriate course work placement.
- Contact a Counselor with questions.
Step 4 ~ Registration & Class Information
Welcome to Holmes Community College's Orientation
- At Holmes, we believe it is important for you to know and understand the policies and procedures of the college.
- As a new and/or transfer student at Holmes Community College, you must complete this virtual Orientation.